TheChaosKingOfDeathTheChaosKingOfDeath

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

8-Bit Pwny Club ep.3 8-Bit Pwny Club ep.3

Oh yes.

Amazing as always! Great animation and the fungus song was awesome! Can't wait for more of this series, and I couldn't agree more about Half-Life 2. I hope Valve stopped whatever they are doing and began working on Ep. 3.

Daydreams. Daydreams.

Truly Awesome

Very funny and great animation, loved the way the end was. You got talent!

Madness Aggregation Madness Aggregation

The best!

Loved every bit of it. The car scene must have been tough with the 3d drawing and all. This was amazing, too bad Deimos died. I was shocked when Hank came back taller and with a huge mutated arm, wasn't expecting to see that but he still looked cool. Hope the next ones even better!

Another Small Favor Another Small Favor

Fanctastic!

You again make another amazing game, you make the best point n click adventures! Can't wait for your future ones! By the way I had to play this three different times, because after I talked to Mr.Personality I went to the trade center and attempted a trade, he then would sit on the ground in cover like he was being shot at, and I had to restart twice because of this, that didn't effect the awesome of the game though, it was terrific.

Spewer Spewer

This Game Rocks

This game is unlike any others I've played, it's super fun, very interactive, and how you made this so fun, with puzzles, different kinds of spewer forms, ability to make your own levels, and the idea of using vomit to get through the game. I had to get all the medals, which I just finished up getting right before I wrote this review. If I had more thumbs they would be going up. Great job on this I truly love it.

Dark Cut 3 Dark Cut 3

Awesome

Very great! Just got angry when I couldn't stitch up my arm because of the advertisement. Hope there's another!

L2D Horde L2D Horde

Simply Fantastic!

You could shred a tank with this noise. I'm definitely putting this music in my L4D so I can slay the shit out of zombies as this music explodes my speakers. This is absolutely amazing good sir! It's so heavy and fast you just have to love it! Keep up the work I want to hear more like this!

Aslan-Emanuel responds:

Thanks dude! Speaking of Tanks... :) I think Ima make a bad-ass awesome song for when you encounter a tank! Back to work!

METAL!!!!!
\m/ >_< \m/

Existence Existence

Nice!

Nice song very enjoyable! Calm and relaxing rhythm. Correct me if I'm wrong but at the beginning was that explosion sound from Half-Life 2? I remember hearing it there.

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Impact ParagonX9 - Chaoz Impact

The Best!

You are definitely my favorite song maker! When I heard this I went to your profile and listened to every single song! This is beyond awesome, perfect song for evilness and chaos. It is my favorite, I hope you make more like this!

Just Dad Just Dad

Greatness

I love this, very nice detail! The shading is nice, and all the lines showing his muscles and depth in his body look awesome. His arms, sort of look like they are behind him yet in front of him, but it doesn't affect the terrific art you made here. Keep up the awesome work!