TheChaosKingOfDeathTheChaosKingOfDeath

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

L2D Horde L2D Horde

Simply Fantastic!

You could shred a tank with this noise. I'm definitely putting this music in my L4D so I can slay the shit out of zombies as this music explodes my speakers. This is absolutely amazing good sir! It's so heavy and fast you just have to love it! Keep up the work I want to hear more like this!

Aslan-Emanuel responds:

Thanks dude! Speaking of Tanks... :) I think Ima make a bad-ass awesome song for when you encounter a tank! Back to work!

METAL!!!!!
\m/ >_< \m/

Existence Existence

Nice!

Nice song very enjoyable! Calm and relaxing rhythm. Correct me if I'm wrong but at the beginning was that explosion sound from Half-Life 2? I remember hearing it there.

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Impact ParagonX9 - Chaoz Impact

The Best!

You are definitely my favorite song maker! When I heard this I went to your profile and listened to every single song! This is beyond awesome, perfect song for evilness and chaos. It is my favorite, I hope you make more like this!

Mortal Kombat Power Mortal Kombat Power

Flippin FATALITY!

Finally a good remix. I've been looking through all the remixes of MK and this has to be my favorite! If you had the voices saying test your might and everything it would be totally epic! Terrific job!

Half-Life: 2 (Confusion Remix) Half-Life: 2 (Confusion Remix)

Awesome

That was awesome! Loved the Gman sounds in it, good work!

Your Haunted Heartbeat Your Haunted Heartbeat

Niceness!

Very creepy, sounds like it could be a credit song for a sad or bad end of movie or game. Would go great for a flash I'm working on. Great loop.

Nayhan responds:

Thanks for your feedback!

MC9 MC9

Wicked!

Loved it, all other songs have nothing cause this one has it all. Liked how you got all the Madness songs on your profile.

Yell Dead Cell (VR remix) Yell Dead Cell (VR remix)

Epic

This is my favorite version of the song, I love it! Great job.